Social Security Appeals
Form 561? Request for Reconsideration? Appeals Council? ODAR? RFC? ALJ?
If you have applied for Social Security Disability benefits, you know just how complicated the application process is and how frustrating it can be to deal with the Social Security Administration.
We can help. From your initial application for benefits through the appeals process, we can help you organize your claim, understand Social Security’s process for determining your eligibility for benefits, gather information in support of your claim, help you complete all of the paperwork, and present your claim before a judge.
If you are thinking about applying for Social Security Disability or have applied and been denied, give us a call.
We never charge a fee to discuss your Social Security Disability claim.
- Personal Injury, Commercial and General Litigation
- Real Estate Acquisition, Financing, and Management
- Governmental and Land Use Regulation
- Business Organization and Operation
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Labor Relations, Arbitration, and Mediation
- Social Security Appeals
82 West Queen Street
Chambersburg, PA 17201
(717) 264-5194 p
(717) 264-7640 f